[NFBC-SFV] Abilities Expo Los Angeles Convention Center

urquilla186 at gmail.com urquilla186 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 04:40:33 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
Thank you for the information Joe.
I also wanted to let you all know that the Company I work for, the Westside Center for Independent Living, WCIL Will be at the Abilities Expo tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. If any of you happen to be there tomorrow, I will be working at our booth so please stop by to say hello. We are going to be at booth number 334.

Best regards,
Nancy Urquilla