[NFBC-SFV] Abilities Expo Los Angeles Convention Center

Sheila Biglang-Awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 05:12:15 UTC 2017

Hi Nancy.

What time are you going to be there?

Sheila Marie B.C.

818.404.7646

From: NFBC-SFV [mailto:nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Urquilla, Nancy via NFBC-SFV
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:41 PM
To: Biglang-Awa, Sheila <sheilab370c at gmail.com>
Cc: urquilla186 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NFBC-SFV] Abilities Expo Los Angeles Convention Center

Hello everyone,
Thank you for the information Joe.
I also wanted to let you all know that the Company I work for, the Westside Center for Independent Living, WCIL Will be at the Abilities Expo tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. If any of you happen to be there tomorrow, I will be working at our booth so please stop by to say hello. We are going to be at booth number 334.

Best regards,
Nancy Urquilla