[NFBC-SFV] I need help with the Carl's Jr. coupon books

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:28:02 UTC 2017

Hi Bill,
The coupon book cost is $5.  The coupon value if you were to use all of the
coupons totals $55.  Some of the coupons include a free Famous Star with no
purchase, A free Famous Star with cheese with no purchase, a free Turkey
burger with no purchase, when purchasing a Famous Star get free fries and a
soda, buy a Breakfast sandwich and receive a free coffee, buy a Famous Star
sandwich, Fries, and soda and get the fries and soda super-sized at no
additional charge, etc.  I believe there are 26 coupons in total.
There is no expiration date.  The coupons can be used anywhere in the United
States.

Joy