[NFBC-SFV] I need help with the Carl's Jr. coupon books

Bill Gross jean bill.grosjean1958 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 17:23:48 UTC 2017

Hello Joy I can help out by purchasing 10 coupon books for gifts that would be $50 but I could not make it today I am not feeling well if you’d like you could mail it to me and I’ll Pay you through PayPal let me know again I apologize for confirming today’s attendance at the meeting and not making it I know you make plans be well

Bill Grosjean