[NFBC-SFV] Pizza

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 04:44:24 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I am sending this once again.
It is apparent that late at night I cannot type.
I apologize for the lateness of this email but I wanted to get this out as quickly as possible and I just found out this evening that Kellie a representative from aira would like to come up and provide some information about the new Nfb plan being rolled out on March 1.
She will give some information and provide some demos if those who do not have the glasses like to try them and then we will go to lunch.
Aira Will pick up the tab for Pizza.
Please let me know that you have received this email and will be able to stay for lunch.
The address of Johnnys New York pizza is 18531 Burbank Blvd. in Tarzana and the cross street is Reseda we will walk there from the chapter meeting

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568