[NFBC-SFV] Picca

Rochelle Yohai rochelleyohai at att.net
Fri Feb 9 05:20:22 UTC 2018

See you at the chapter meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-SFV [mailto:nfbc-sfv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of robert stigile via NFBC-SFV
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 8:28 PM
To: Yohai, Rochelle <rochelleyohai at att.net>
Cc: robert stigile <rstigile at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBC-SFV] Picca

Hello all,
I know this is rather last minute and I apologize for that.
On Saturday after the chapter meeting Ira would like to do some demos for those who do not have it yet. As well as talk about the new plan that will be coming out from the Nfb. Some of us were already planning to go to Johnny’s pizza for lunch.
For anyone who would like to join us Kellie from Ira will pick up the tab.
The address of Johnny’s is 18531 Burbank Blvd.
Please let me know that you have received this email.
Thank you

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568