[NFBC-SFV] Shirts

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 21:57:11 UTC 2019

Hello All,
Last month, I mentioned in the meeting, that I have t-shirts to sell from the Deafblind division.
The following is a list of the colors and sizes that I have.
If you are interested, please let me know and I will have them ready for you on Saturday. The cost of each shirt is $17.
Thank you,

navy blue 3xl
navy blue medium
gray medium
dark pink small
baby pink large
baby pink large
navy blue medium

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.