[NFBC-SFV] Additional and correction for the August Minutes

Sheila Marie Biglang-awa sheilab370c at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:24:22 UTC 2019

Hello everyone.
I apologize for adding this late.
The following is an additional announcement that I have missed in my
recording because I was running late. Thanx to Lynne Nishihara for
sharing the announcement last month:
*Her announcement was: an event called Big Sing 2019 hosted by the Los
Angeles Master Chorale at the Music Center Plaza dated August 31st.

And my correction for the Fundraising Committee:
(and was texted and noted for it)
that I forgot to  mention  in the last month's meeting and forgot to
add on the list of members who attended  the Shakey's fundraiser,  to
give thanks also to Olga Tobias  who continuously supports  as a
supporting member... a special mention and thankx to her and husband
Dennis  Tobias for coming to that event too.

That's all. Have a good week!
Best.
Sheila Marie B.C.
Cell: 818-404-7646