[NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 22:34:50 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I am writing to give you an update regarding our October 2019 Chapter meeting.
I will be going to Guide Dogs of America on October 6th and graduating saturday October 26th, which you are all welcome to attend the graduation.
Since I will not be available on Saturday October 12th, which is our regular day for the chapter meeting, and Juanita will also be out of town, and Malik will be at a conference, we will need to have the chapter meeting on Saturday October 19th.
It will still be at my home, and Juanita will be running the meeting.
I will see you at our November meeting which will be on Saturday November 2nd, since our State convention will be over the weekend that our regular day for a meeting takes place.
You do not need to reply to this e-mail whether or not you will be attending the chapter meeting in October, as I will send out an e-mail as it gets closer asking for attendance.
I just wanted to let you know, that the meeting will need to be changed.
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.