[NFBC-SFV] Chapter meeting

Beth Estrada betsyestrada76 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 03:11:06 UTC 2019

Hello Mr. President, I know you said we need not to reply, but just wanted to mention that is actually good for myself as well. Since I would be in Vegas our original meeting date. For that big ball tournament. So the 19 will actually work better for myself. But I also had a question for you since I didn’t attend last meeting, did you guys talk about a auction basket? And if so what is the theme? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone