[NFBC-SFV] S1

Robert stigile rnstechnology at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:12:28 UTC 2021

Hello all,
As you may recall, we had a discussion on Saturday regarding mail in vs absentee ballots.
I wrote to John Pare at the National office.
I recieved an email from him this morning.
He says it is not a matter of whether or not mail in and absentee ballots are the same or not the real issue of hr1 and s1 is that the process of mail in and absentee ballots is the same. They do not allow the blind person to vote privately and independently.
So, simply put, you only need to call senator Feinstein and Senator Padilla and ask them to support the amendments written in the letter sent by the National Federation of the Blind.
Sincerely,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568