[NFBC-SFV] Update

JOE JR OTOOLE joeotoolejr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:24:44 UTC 2021

Hi Keith, my niece and nephew are in Texas and their water pipes broke. Thankfully they are doing fine. A GDB guide dog person who lives outside Houston said her family  does not have access to drinking water. She has a family of 11 people in her household. She did say her guide dog is loving the snow and cold weather but she can't wait for warmer weather.

Thankfully So. Cal. Weather is fine.
 All the best.
Joe