[NFBC-SFV] Treasurer's Report

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:02:50 UTC 2021

Hello All,
I am pasting the Treasurer's Report here.
This report is from November 15th through January 7th.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.
Thank you,

Treasurer's Report:
Beginning balance:
$4736.88
Deposits:
$10 from Lynn Nishihara
$10 Sheila Biglang-awa
$10 Candace Luther
$10 Stephen Lee
$10 Goldie Castro
$10 Jo Anne Seaman
$4 auction basket Jo Anne Seaman
$5 Auction basket Sheila Biglang-awa
$14 donation from Jo Anne Seaman in Tom Grimsley's name
$.08 double good deposit to set up automatic deposit
$484.50 Double good Popcoorn fundraiser
$64 Donation Tina Wayne
$50 donation from David and Valerie Delawder
Withdrawals:
$500 donation to National office
$50 pac plan for december

 ending balance:
$4868.46

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
national Federation of the Blind of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568
email: rstigile at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a Community of Members and Friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the Nations Blind.
Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.