[NFBC-SFV] FW: Casting Opportunity

JOE JR OTOOLE joeotoolejr at gmail.com
Mon May 17 18:15:49 UTC 2021

Hi All, just sharing.

From: Theresa Stern <tstern at guidedogs.com>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 10:40 AM
Subject: Casting Opportunity

Dear LA County GDB Alumni, please see the note below from a local casting
agency.

**

Message Body:
Hi!

My name is Marjorie and I work at Dan Bell Casting. We are a commercial
casting studio in Los Angeles specializing in finding real people instead of
just actors. Here is our website so you can see what other projects we have
worked on:  <https://www.danbellcasting.com/>
https://www.danbellcasting.com/

We are currently working on a paid national commercial project where we are
looking for REAL blind women ages 25-35. I went to USC and was in Delta
Gamma and our philanthropy was the Blind Childrens Center of Los Angeles.
They passed along this name and I think you would be super helpful and a
great jumping off point.

We are in super early stages of this project but I wanted to reach out and
see if you could help me at all!

Please feel free to call our studio at 818-844-8900 to chat further about
this or ask any questions.

Thank you so much!

Best,
Marjorie Williams