[NFBC-SFV] FW: Project Guideline

JOE JR OTOOLE joeotoolejr at gmail.com
Tue May 18 20:02:02 UTC 2021

Hi All, my friends wife is heavily in to tech at her school district.

Just sharing the information below with the group.

Enjoy!

Subject: Project Guideline

The Google developers' conference (streaming live at Google I/O 2021 <https://events.google.com/io/?lng=en> )  intro had a video about Project Guideline. It is tech that is being worked on to allow someone who is blind to walk without a dog or cane. In fact, a man who was losing his sight was a runner and wanted to be able to run without a guide or guide dog. I believe it is for Android phones, but thought you might want to share the information with others.

Project Guideline inquiry form (google.com) <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSJgy-N12WSiAO_0Ti5Jn64hqyam5pIHgj5gJL4FjSTZn_Jg/viewform>   This form link is for organizations or individuals who want to participate in testing.

-Karyn