[NFBC-SFV] Fwd: New Freedom Transportation Service

Juanita Herrera juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:33:17 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I know many of you are familiar with the new freedom program but wasn’t sure if you guys knew of the volunteer program that is available. This program is a program that you assign a friend or family member to be a volunteer driver and you get reimbursed for mileage. See email below for details.

Juanita Herrera

Begin forwarded message: