[NFBC-SFV] Social call cancellation

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:11:16 UTC 2021

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that the next two social calls this Friday, October 22nd and next Friday October 29th will be cancelled.
We will resume the Friday Social calls on Friday November 5th.
In the mean time, I hope you attend the Talent show at convention this Friday, and the Hearts for Sight event next Friday.
Also, I will be sending out the Agenda for convention as soon as it is ready later today.
Lastly, I would like to have our  convention caucus on Saturday evening at 6 pm to discuss the elections on Sunday morning.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568