[NFBC-SFV] More Free COVID Test Kits Available

Nancy Urquilla urquilla186 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:35:47 UTC 2022

Hello all,

Thank you, Joe for sharing this information.

I too was able to place an order fairly quickly. The website is accessible for screen reader users as well and for those who do not have access to a computer, there is a phone number that one can call. The number is: 800-232-0233.

Sincerely,

Nancy Urquilla