[NFBC-SFV] Fwd: [aw-announcements] Newswire: Tek Talk of 3/14/22 at 8pm Eastern welcomes Julian Vargas of Mobile Access Technology Training and Consulting to discuss the iPhone SE third generation introduced 3/8/22

Julian mrc1818 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:42:20 UTC 2022

Hello all,

For those who are interested, I will be giving a presentation tonight Monday, March 14 at 5 PM Pacific time about the newly announced iPhone SE third edition. Below is the info that you will need if you want to attend this presentation live. If you are unable to make it tonight, they usually put it out as a podcast a few days after the fact. Take care.

Begin forwarded message: