[NFBC-SFV] Our Holiday Party invite

sheilab370c at gmail.com sheilab370c at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:47:51 UTC 2022

Tis' the season to be jolly!!

Let's all make this season bright!!

Come and join us at our annual Holiday  Party

Date:  December 10, 2022 Saturday

Place:  FRESH GRILL CUISINE

Restaurant exclusively reserved from 5 30 pm to 9 pm.

Address: 8245 Woodman Ave,

Panorama City 91402

The cross street is Roscoe Blvd.

RSVP on or before December 7, 2022 Wednesday

Call or text Sheila 818-404-7646 .

Sitting capacity: 35, so don't be the 36 person to respond!

For the Holiday fun, all are encouraged  to wear a Santa hat or something
similar and bring a gift valued at $10 or a gift card  to play a holiday
game.

Click the  url link below and arrow down to the heading for PANORAMA
CITY/NORTH HOLLYWOOD - LOCATION

And click the full menu link.

or

to make it easy for you, check attachment for the menu line up and prices.

*	Please plan your  orders ahead so we can avoid delays and  confusion
at the party.

Full Menu - fresh grill mediterranean cuisine

https://freshgrillcuisine.com > menu

Let's all join and have the most wonderful time of the year!!

The National Federation of the Blind  of California

San Fernando Valley Chapter