[NFBC-SFV] Elections

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 00:58:07 UTC 2023

Hello all,
We will be having elections during the mini virtual convention on Saturday!
We will ask people to raise hands however if its too close to call, we will go to a delegate or alternate vote if the delegate is not avaiable!
I will serve as the delegate and I have asked Ronald Hilliard to serve as the alternate!
There are four positions up for election and the names should be available in the next couple days and I will send them out!
If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me!
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
Kn6uvd