[nfbcs] BNS documentation

Brett Winches Brett.Winches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Tue Apr 21 21:02:41 UTC 2009

I am looking for specifically info on writing macros for the BNS 2000.  I need to know how to have the macro open a file go to the bottom of same do a double line (46 chord) insert a date and time and another 46 chord and terminate.  TIA FOR ASSISTANCE.  I SIMPLY DO NOT RECALL HOW TO DO THIS ANYMORE.  I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN THE MATH FUNCTIONS FOR THE CALCULATOR WHICH IS THE MAIN USE I MAKE OF THE UNIT THESE DAYS.

FINALLY DOES ANYONE HAVE AN irZIX (I THINK) ADAPTER FOR SAME?

Brett Winchester

READING & BRAILLE SERVICES

IDAHO Commission f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED

P O BOX 83720

BOISE ID 83720-0012

bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov

208-639-8386 direct