[nfbcs] NVDA

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:56:17 UTC 2009

Yeah, I am considering switching to linux for everything except email and
just running Windows and nvda in a virtual machine. The one thing that is
really inefficient  in linux with the orca screen reader is email. It could
be that I'm just not familiar enough with evolution to use it efficiently
with orca.  But I asked about it on the orca list and the responses weren't
very encouraging. It seems to me that people are living with some pretty
tough navigational requirements in evolution.