[nfbcs] Star Trek Episodes

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jan 1 18:46:54 UTC 2009

It looks just like most web sites; links and ads; the links take you to
other TV shows or episodes. I haven't tried to find player controls
although I do know that Adobe's Flash player is being used because I was
asked to upgrade to the latest one to "get the most out of the site".
I'll play more shows sometime today and look for player controls.

Mike