[nfbcs] question about Uverse from AT&T

DAVID DE NOTARIS david at daviddenotaris.com
Sat Jan 3 17:14:21 UTC 2009

Garry:

A few weeks ago in the NY Times business section, there was an article on
the subject of tripple-plays not having all your eggs in 1 basket for safety
purposes.  If phone is down, so is internet and cable.

So we may see some savings with the tripple-play,  but, as the Billy Joel
song says, we'll all go down together, phone, cable and internet.

DD