[nfbcs] Fwd: Happy Birthday Mr. Braille! - $200 discount on ourBraille products

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Wed Jan 7 09:50:37 UTC 2009

Good evening Cindy,

I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing as "the definition" of the term
literate.  I personally disagree with the definition that you have provided,
finding that it is outdated.  Perhaps I'm to much of a post-modernist to be
able to accept that there is a definition of the term by which I have to
order my life.

I think that we will have to agree to disagree here.  I really think that
literacy does not depend on the medium used in communicating  information.

Thanks,
Everett