[nfbcs] Fwd: Happy Birthday Mr. Braille! - $200discountonourBraille products

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 9 07:34:17 UTC 2009

If that is the rationale, then only the teacher would need a copy of any
textbooks because she can read it to the kids.  They do not need their own
copy to access the material.

Cindy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/slerythema%40insightb

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/westbchris%40gmail.co