[nfbcs] Removing Homer Editor

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:47:06 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I installed Jamal's Homer Editor, and while the functionality appeared
outstanding in writing, I ran into some glitches which I believe may be
something with my own computer setup.  Anyway, I want them gone.  I believe
I may have eliminated the application-specific scripts, but I'd like to know
how to get rid of everything without impacting the factory scripts?  Thank
you in advance for any assistance, and if there's a better list for me to
pose the question, let me know this as well.  Thanks.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie