[nfbcs] DTB release order logic?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 15 20:37:58 UTC 2009

Can any of you guys in the know explain to me how NLS decides the order
for putting old books into DTB?  I'm reading an old series, and they've
done book 1, then 4, then 6!  Is there a reason?  Now I get to decide
whether to read the beginning and the end, then fill in the middle later,
or just wait to get the whole thing in order.  Is there some logic behind
when they do the old stuff?

I really like the DTB a lot.  I thought for ages that I hated audio books,
but it turns out I just hated those old cassettes, and those awful old
players.

Is there a proposed end-date, when everything will have been converted to
DTB?  I don't remember seeing one in the timelines I've seen.
Thanks.
Tracy