[nfbcs] Last Post on Editors

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 11:59:50 UTC 2009

Joe,

Since I have some vision, I'm not really a JAWS user; so I can't address
keystroke navigation. It sounds like your project is expected to expand to
an eventual "production" site. It bodes well for you to seriously consider
Dreamweaver. I've used it for years and like especially its "site
management". It easily allows you to package code (html, asp, css,etc.) and
documentation for a release. And, also to establish a test environment that
can be readily transported for a  release. As a project gets bigger, a
version control system that uses a library is eventually needed. Dreamweaver
gives you a little of that for one person.

Arnold