[nfbcs] DTB release order logic?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jan 17 16:08:52 UTC 2009

Tracy:

This is really off topic for nfbcs, but I will answer anyway
(smile.)  First, not everything that is on cassette now will be
converted to digital.  I can't remember the exact number of titles,
but think it is in the realm of 15,000.  Secondly, there is no
pattern to when stuff comes out.  Books are digitized by a variety of
contractors, so all the books in one series may not be done by the
same contractor, and even if they are, they may not be done in
order.  Secondly, they are then checked extensively, and they are
checked in the order they go into the figurative pile.  So, you get
what you get.

Dave