[nfbcs] JAWS 10 Slowing Down on Replies

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at loc.gov
Wed Jan 28 15:36:56 UTC 2009

Before you type much in your reply, take a look toward the bottom of the
message.  Yahoogroups, in my experience, tacks a lot of gibberish, some of
which is links to their services and to services related to your group, at
the bottom.  You can delete what you don't need to resend.  You might also
see whether you can quote less of the previous messages, especially if it
is a long thread.  Maybe this will help; I haven't run into this issue with
Window-Eyes and Outlook 2003.