[nfbcs] JAWS 10 Slowing Down on Replies

Joe Orozco JOrozco at ysa.org
Wed Jan 28 22:19:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

My outbound messages, be they original or replies, are already set to
plain text.  On the messages in question, I can hardly navigate to
anything because the entire system slows down to a crawl.  If I Alt Tab
to a different window, things pick up to something of a normal speed,
but once back in that Reply window, JAWS refuses to navigate, type or do
much of anything in normal speed.  Does that make sense?  Frustrating I
tell you.  And, *grin*, don't rub it in that you have Window Eyes!

Joe Orozco