[nfbcs] JAWS 10 Slowing Down on Replies

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jan 29 13:19:39 UTC 2009

Did you notice this with Jaws 9?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:20 PM
To: NFBnet NFBCS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] JAWS 10 Slowing Down on Replies

Hello,

My outbound messages, be they original or replies, are already set to
plain text.  On the messages in question, I can hardly navigate to
anything because the entire system slows down to a crawl.  If I Alt Tab
to a different window, things pick up to something of a normal speed,
but once back in that Reply window, JAWS refuses to navigate, type or do
much of anything in normal speed.  Does that make sense?  Frustrating I
tell you.  And, *grin*, don't rub it in that you have Window Eyes!

Joe Orozco