[nfbcs] Window-Eyes and terminal emulation

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jan 29 15:04:05 UTC 2009

When you get some answers to your questions, you might use trial
versions before making the leap. I believe WindowEyes offers one as well
as System Access. There is a learning curve which will make evaluation a
bit harder than one would like, but my guess is that, after you do some
evaluating, you find yourself maintaining two screen reading programs.
You might also look at some of the free offerings - they are better than
their price implies - NVDA is pretty darned good.