[nfbcs] Collaboration Revisited

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Jul 12 17:50:12 UTC 2009

Thank you, Joe. I am someone that had asked specifically for any answers you
got since I was looking for a similar item.

I am personally going to try the first option since I need the assignment of
tasks more than the sharing files though I'll probably use that, too.

Again, thanks for the follow-up.

Cindy

a36-98e0-4ee9-
a7c5-98d0592d8c52&DisplayLang=en

Anyway, I think Steve Jacobson made a good suggestion for us to produce
follow-ups to our inquiries, and I hope this will be of benefit to some of
you.

Regards,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4232 (20090710) __________

http://www.eset.com