[nfbcs] Follow-up, Text Editors

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:04:31 UTC 2009

Hello,

In the way of a follow-up to my question about choosing a text editor for
word processing and HTML design, I thought you might like to know I've
settled on EdSharp.  It's proven to be the most accessible, and while I'm
not amused with the length of time it takes the program to launch, this
shortcoming is outweighed by the fact that it works efficiently once opened.
I tried using UltraEdit, Notetab, NotePad++, Crimson and a few others.  None
truly met my needs.  I wish there was a little more functionality for HTML
on EdSharp, but for more complicated jobs I use DreamWeaver.  At any rate,
if anyone was interested, that's my take on text editors and strongly
recommend this software for web design and simple text editing.  UltraEdit
is the one I would have liked the most by far had it possessed better
navigation accessibility with JAWS 10.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4267 (20090722) __________

http://www.eset.com