[nfbcs] Follow-up, Text Editors

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Jul 22 20:41:06 UTC 2009

Thanks Joe. This is helpful to know.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:05 PM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbcs] Follow-up, Text Editors

Hello,

In the way of a follow-up to my question about choosing a text editor
for word processing and HTML design, I thought you might like to know
I've settled on EdSharp.  It's proven to be the most accessible, and
while I'm not amused with the length of time it takes the program to
launch, this shortcoming is outweighed by the fact that it works
efficiently once opened.
I tried using UltraEdit, Notetab, NotePad++, Crimson and a few others.
None truly met my needs.  I wish there was a little more functionality
for HTML on EdSharp, but for more complicated jobs I use DreamWeaver.
At any rate, if anyone was interested, that's my take on text editors
and strongly recommend this software for web design and simple text
editing.  UltraEdit is the one I would have liked the most by far had it
possessed better navigation accessibility with JAWS 10.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

signature database 4267 (20090722) __________

http://www.eset.com