[nfbcs] Follow-up, Text Editors

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jul 24 17:32:20 UTC 2009

John,

I have not used that combination, so you could well have stumbled into a weakness I had not experienced.  They are pretty quick to put out releases to correct
problems, though, so unless your experience was very recent it could have been corrected.  However, I recognize you have a solution that works for you and am
not trying to talk you out of or into anything.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson