[nfbcs] Follow-up, Text Editors

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 24 19:47:15 UTC 2009

Yeah, my problem with ultraEdit occured years ago.  They have probably fixed
it by now. Certainly, there's been no shortage of updates since then. I
still get a message every few days about there being some upgrade to some
product from the company that sells UltraEdit.

Part of the reason I was trying to switch  away from TextPad is that nvda
wouldn't read the text editor buffers in TextPad.  I tried again about 6
months ago and it still doesn't work. This is probably the biggest reason I
haven't switched to nvda.