[nfbcs] blogging platform

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 18 05:25:38 UTC 2009

You should check out the blind bloggers list. There are several of us that
use blogger.

Cindy
"Blind Bloggers" group. To post to this group, send email to
blindbloggers at googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/blindbloggers?hl=en