[nfbcs] Special Characters in Word

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:49:47 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I'm using JAWS 10 with MS Office 2003.  How can I go about inserting special
characters in a Word document?  I know how to manually enter them using
Insert + 4; however, I'd like something like bullet points to generate
automatically as I enter into a new line.  When I try to access the Insert
Symbols off the menu, JAWS does not read the individual symbols in the
little box.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4160 (20090616) __________

http://www.eset.com