[nfbcs] Windows Genuine Advantage Notification question

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri May 15 00:59:32 UTC 2009

I am guessing that the Windows Advantage validation software is not installing.  I've been asked once on one of my
computers and that's all.  It is a tool that helps Microsoft validate that your copy of Windows isn't pirated.  In return, you
get some updates and can download some things that you couldn't if it couldn't be shown that you have a legally
activated copy.  Some of Microsoft's downloads are really just small stubs that when you install them, go back out to the
internet to get what they need.  Therefore, even if it has been downloaded, be sure that you have a good internet
connection even while installing.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson