[nfbcs] Windows Genuine Advantage Notification question

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Thu May 14 23:44:33 UTC 2009

Good evening,

To the best of my knowledge Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) is a
Microsoft tool that verifies that you are using a genuine, not
pirated, version of Windows on your computer.

If your system does not pass WGA then you are unable to install any
other updates on the system.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter