[nfbcs] Mac Accessibility

Brett Winches Brett.Winches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Thu May 28 22:47:48 UTC 2009

Robert this site does have a multi part series on this topic.  That in part aided me in making the decision to begin to take a look at the Mac.  My wife and Daughter the later of whom has a degree in media design like the look and capabilities respectively of that platform.  My daughter has some vector graphics software from her school that is absolutely stunning compared to Illustrator on the windows platform.  Though most of us may be graphically challenged I recognize and respect the difference.  understand