[nfbcs] FW: German

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri May 29 19:01:59 UTC 2009

One of our teachers sent this to me, and I don't have an answer. Do any of you?
Hi there.  Has anyone had students who read Braille take German?  My student and I are getting ready for German. I next year and  have figured out how to Braille the German umlauts on the Braille Note, but we are having trouble finding the Unicode characters for either the German B (called the Eszett), Greek B, or Latin B (which all look very similar to one another, and the teacher doesn't mind which one we use).  Can anyone help?  Unicode is foreign to me....my student seems to understand much more than me!!  Thanks so much.  Take care and have a great weekend.  Dawn Soto

---