[nfbcs] FW: German

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat May 30 04:15:23 UTC 2009

There wasn't an original post email address.

Please forward this on to the poster.

I did take German (very crappy teacher in general) with a braillenote.

While I do not know the unicode for the s sett, I believe you need to switch
to German on the braillenote (free on anything after 7.0) and then type in
braille. It should translate fine, even if you have a qwerty keyboard, you
need to type in braille.

If this doesn't work, send me an email and I know a proficient German
braille individual that also knows the braillenote.

Cindy