[nfbcs] Notetaker Reviews

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:09:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

Sorry for the cross-post.

Is it correct that the Braille Sense Plus, BrailleNote mPower and Pac Mate
are the only three Braille notetakers at the moment?  I have an mPower I
want to get rid of, but at six thousand dollars for a new device the damn
thing had better do what I need it to.  KeySoft is not all that amusing for
me, but for anyone considering the mPower it has more to do with personal
preference.

I found a comparison chart on GW Micro's web site over these three products,
but I would be interested in another round of personal reviews from anyone
who can speak to their likes and dislikes on the units.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4401 (20090906) __________

http://www.eset.com