[nfbcs] Notetaker Reviews

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:16:17 UTC 2009

Hi John,

Interesting analysis.  I am leaning toward the BSP but do not deny that the
Pac Mate Omni makes a competitive case for itself.  I don't know that I
agree that the Pac Mate Omni has fewer features because its operating
platform allows the device to integrate with mainstream software, something
neither the BSP or mPower can accomplish.  The slight negative for me on the
Pac Mate Omni is the size of the unit.  At any rate, I am surprised at the
lack of personal reviews of either product.  I wish someone would start a
website devoted to adaptive technology reviews with specific criteria for
the user to offer comments.  If anyone is interested maybe we can grab a
domain and start it together, something on par with NoteBookReviews.com.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado