[nfbcs] New job duties

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Apr 12 21:50:50 UTC 2010

Gary,

My understanding is that Eclipse is accessible, although Java itself is problematic as you know.  I don't know about cold fusion.  I think Eclipse is being used by people
on Program-l list, but we probably need to know for certain that it is the IDE that is being discussed.  It seems to me that a similar term is used for some JAVA classes
that use native operating system controls making Java programs that use it somewhat accessible without the Windows Access Bridge.